A review on endangered animals

[endangered_polar_bear.jpg]

I am Mr Polar... help save my friends !!

Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A letter to nature's lovers..

Firstly, I would like to congratulate on the recovery of some of the endangered species such as an American Alligator. It is a relieve to know that we could really save an endangered species. With a great love and care for these endangered species, we may protect them for our next generation's future. I've watched many new discovery videos on how scientists are trying their best to saved all the animals and I could see how much effort that they have been putting to protect our endangered species. My greatest salute is on them. However, it is not to be forgotten, my salute is also for our respectful writers who make no less effort than the film producer in their way of giving information to increase public awareness regarding this issue. As we could see today, there are many blogs with different style of writing, expressing one's idea on animal conservation. Making them as examples, that is what I am doing now, hoping that people will realize how important for us to save all of the endangered species. Not many people know that this is one of the ways on how normal people like us could contribute to save all the animals.

I think that is all for now.. thank you.

Sincerely,

Fadzreen binti Mohd Fadzwi
Fadzreenfadzwi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment